- Advanced control system Demand Defrost minimizes defrost cycles, reducing energy costs while maintaining comfort.
- Impact-resistant, powder-painted, galvanized steel two-piece extruded louver coil guard adds protection and makes cleaning easy, and an automotive-grade, powder-paint finish rated at 1000-
hours salt spray provides years of corrosion-free performance
- Works with conventional thermostats or the Hx™3 full color, Wi-Fi enabled thermostat provides remote control and monitoring
- Climate Set™ – provides pre-configured operating profiles the installing contractor can select during set-up to fine tune the system’s operation for either Humid, Dry, or Normal climates.
- Additional fine-tune adjustments are always available to provide a custom comfort solution. (Feature available when a variable speed indoor air mover is utilized.)
- Unit can be matched with a YORK® residential gas furnace to create a dual-fuel comfort system that automatically switches between heat sources based on energy costs or capacity
- Two-stage scroll compressor is a robust, time-tested design that can stand up to the rigors presented while comfort conditioning a home
- Integrates with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System
- Communications Capable – Designed to operate as a conventionally wired system or as a communicating system requiring only 4 thermostat wires between the outdoor and indoor units, the communicating system provides self-commissioning on start-up as well as the ability to check system status at the outdoor unit, thermostat, or remotely using the designated App.
- Comfort Technologies QuietDrive sound reduction system | Compatible with WiFi enabled Hx™3 Thermostat
- Coil Tube-in-fin
- Compressor Type Two-Stage Scroll Compressor
- Energy Star Yes
- Fan Motor QuietDrive comfort system
- Tonnage Range 2, 3, 4, 5 Tons
- SEER Range 18+ SEER2
- Parts Warranty Code 10-year Parts Limited Warranty*
- Warranty Other Compressor: Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty*
- Control Options Communicating or Conventional